Kathleen Winter has specialized in the marketing and sale of beach and estate properties in Santa Barbara for over 30 years. For many years, Kathleen has ranked within the top 1/2 of the top 1% of the 50,000+ Berkshire Hathaway real estate agents worldwide and twice (including 2019) was in the “Top 10.” In fact, Kathleen was recently awarded a Berkshire Hathaway “Legend” designation for her consistent achievements.
Kathleen is committed to providing her clients the highest quality of informed, honest and professional real estate service. As Kathleen’s expertise and sales experience in the oceanfront market far surpasses any other local real estate agent, she is considered the premier broker for beachfront properties in the Santa Barbara area.
Kathleen’s integrity, enthusiasm for her work, low pressure approach and extensive market knowledge combine to make working with her a delight.
Licensed Attorney in California 1986 – 1993
Prior to entering real estate, Kathleen practiced law in Santa Barbara. Kathleen’s law background, with its extensive training and experience in contract preparation, negotiation and attention to detail, gives her clients a tremendous advantage in their real estate transactions.
- Juris Doctor Degree, UCLA School of Law 1985
- Bachelor of Arts, UCLA 1982
- Double Majors in Economics and Psychology
- Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Kathleen lives with the three loves of her life, husband Jim Hurley and sons Tyler and Jackson. When not playing with her guys at home, Kathleen enjoys gardening, beach walks, word games of all sorts, and the weekly poker game she founded in 1995.
Kathleen has personally designed various websites dedicated to distinct niches within the Santa Barbara real estate market, including the following:
- Oceanfront properties from Hope Ranch to the Rincon
- A Blog about the beach market from Hope Ranch to the Rincon
- Condominiums within Bonnymede and Montecito Shores
- A Blog about the condo market within Bonnymede and Montecito Shores
- Beach properties along Padaro Lane and Beach Club Road
- Properties within the guarded and gated Montecito Sea Meadow enclave
- Condominiums along the beach in Carpinteria
- Condominiums within the El Escorial Villas in Santa Barbara
- Properties along Padaro Lane and Beach Club Road
- Properties within the gated Birnam Wood Country Club